The Coventry group of companies combine to provide a full range of real estate services, the focus of which is the acquisition and operation of Class A and B office buildings for private equity sources and institutional investors. The firm was founded in 1982 by Chris M. Minnick, a long term real estate veteran, who recognized a need in the marketplace for a specialized investment management company with current, first-hand experience in the changing and complex real estate environment.
Coventry has owned, operated and/or developed 22 office buildings totaling more than 4.5 million square feet, primarily in Texas. Additionally, Coventry has managed, on a third party basis, an additional 4.0 million square feet of commercial real estate for a wide range of clients.
The mission of the organization is the acquisition, re-development, asset management, marketing, leasing and property management of commercial real estate; in short “value creation and enhancement”. Collectively, the principals of Coventry have in excess of 68 years of experience in the ownership and operation of large-scale commercial properties.
Coventry is a full service provider of commercial real estate services including:
- Analysis and recommendation of potential acquisitions based on conservative underwriting
- Guidance and oversight of the acquisition process
- Closing and transitioning of the asset to new ownership
- Asset and property management of the physical and financial asset
- Analysis and recommendation on the proper point at which to exit the investment
- Guidance and oversight of disposition of the asset
- For client existing properties: analysis and review of current operations with the purpose of operational improvements resulting in enhanced value